You see, my tax money routinely funds things I consider to be murder, or otherwise immoral:
- Unprovoked wars - murder of civilians by US government sanction
- Capital punishment - judicial murder of people who may actually be innocent
- Torture and "extraordinary rendition" - murder, and worse, by US government
- Blackwater mercenaries - paid killers, murder for hire
- In vitro fertilization - unnatural fertility for those who can't accept fate
- Viagra - unnatural hardons for those who can't accept aging
After all, fair is fair - if the "pro-lifers" can deny taxpayer funding of what they consider "murder", I can demand that taxpayer funds should not be used to fund what is more arguably actual murder, or otherwise unnatural and immoral.
Tell your congressperson about this.